In the 21st century, we encounter many challenges, one of them is the sustainability of our consumption and functioning of human society with regard to the conservation of natural resources and beauty. The university's campus sustainability office is set to face these challenges. Reflect modern approaches to environmental care and responsible lifestyles.
The Green Office RaM is the first official office for the residence and mensa sustainability in the Czech Republic.
Why did we decide to set up Green Office RaM?
Ing. Jana Rácová - My life values are based on a considerate approach to the surrounding nature and to everything alive. I want to reflect this attitude in the dormitory campus and pass it on to future generations.
- Director of RaM
Ing. Jana Půlpánová - I want the dormitory campus to reflect the value of CZU. Create environment which inspires and leads students to a responsible lifestyle.
- Envirostyl Agency
Goals of Green Office RaM
- Analyze and adapt dormitory buildings according to modern approaches to waste prevention, environmental protection and saving of natural resources and energy.
- Develop and coordinate individual projects dealing with broad impact and continuity.
- Link and create a community of active student associations and individuals and employees.
- Collaborate with the other Green Offices, CZU leadership and external partners.
- Share a proactive RaM approach and build visible CSR in environmental care.
We will be happy, if you actively engage with Green Office and help with the implementation of our projects.
To participate in GO RaM activities, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow our Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/greenofficekam