General Information about Accommodation at CZU Dormitories
Applications for accommodation at CZU dormitories are submitted online via iskam.czu.cz. To access, enter the login credentials for CZU information systems. To get the login and password please check: is.czu.cz/navratka/?lang=en.
Login to the portal iskam.czu.cz is enabled for:
- Full-time students, students of exchange programmes (Erasmus, CEEPUS) at CZU, after entering the login name (e.g. xabcd123) and password;
- Applicants and new students admitted to full-time study at CZU, after entering the number of their pre-enrolment confirmation and password
- Clients who currently do not study and have no study application number at CZU, after logging in by registered email and password on: iskam.czu.cz/Registrace/registraceCZU.
In case of problems with login, please contact the university HelpDesk: katedry.czu.cz/en/oikt/helpdesk. If you have problem with submitting the application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For full information about dormitory applications and deadlines check the Accommodation Scenario at: www.kam.czu.cz/en/r-10442-documents-and-forms.
Main accommodation criteria for CZU dormitories:
- Year completion – students receive bonus points for every year of study
- Health condition – in accordance with medical report
- Students are accommodated according to the waiting list compiled on the basis of applications submitted through the portal iskam.czu.cz.
- The application for accommodation submitted after the deadline, see Documents and Forms/Accommodation Scenario, will be moved to the queue of non-accommodated students and in case of vacancy, it will be evaluated in the next round of accommodation allocation.
- The price for accommodation ranges on average from CZK 2,800 to CZK 4,600 for 1 month without fees.
- Accommodation deposit in amount of CZK 7,000 is paid before the start of the accommodation.
- Students form CZU may be accommodated at the dormitories during summer period. Other students/residents can be accommodated for a discounted price during the summer period, see Documents and Forms/Summer Accommodation.