As part of the CZU campus, guests can stay on four dormitories - A-B, BCD, EGF and JIH. The dormitory can be housed all year round in the hotel rooms. In the summer months (outside the academic year), student accommodation can also be arranged. For a reservation, please contact Mr. Pavel Kochmann +420 224 383 358 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or one of the track managers and staff - see Contacts. We are registered for sales records (EET) - According to Act No. 112/2016 Coll. Of the Sales Registry Act, the Seller is obliged to issue a receipt to the Purchaser. At the same time, he is required to register the received revenue with the tax administrator online; in the event of a technical failure, within 48 hours at the latest.
Accommodation is subject to the obligation to pay the local recreational fee according to the generally binding order of the City Hall, this amount will be charged according to the valid rate.
- The start of the accommodation is possible between 14:00 and 22:00, unless otherwise agreed.
- 2. If no other period has been agreed beforehand, the accommodated person is obliged to leave the residence no later than 10:00 hours of the last day of the stay (ie relax and transfer the room to the accommodation).
- Upon 18:00, a surcharge of 50% of the price of the accommodation will be charged for 1 night, and in the case of an extension of 18:00, a surcharge of 100% of the price will be charged for one night.
- Payment method for accommodation - cash or credit card.
- The reception of the BCD, EFG, JIH rails is continuous, on track A is a reception opening time of 6-10 and 14-22 hours. Buildings are closed from 22:00, entrance is allowed on the hotel card
Entrance: 2:00 PM
Departure: 10:00 AM
Out of season are cancellation charges adjusted by individual agreement